- Christmas and New Year's: Domi had a great time performing in the Christmas Show at his school. New year was off to a fun start indeed. We saw Cathy Rigby in "Peter Pan", Domi loves musical theater as much as I do! We enjoyed time with my sisters from CO over the holiday break. We saw the light show in west Phoenix and holiday lights in the Moon Valley neighborhood. We also had a nice turkey dinner with Monica.
- EXCELLENT progress in reading at school! Domi is now reading at the 1st grade level and is a "Master" in all subjects (except religion, but he will get there - Catholic school is not always easy!).
- 6th Birthday party at the Bowling Alley - cosmic bowling with 20 classmates - very fun! We had a BLAST making the construction themed cake and enjoyed the coordinating pinata.
- 1st out of town swim meet in Tucson! He killed it and swam personal best times in all events! We enjoyed our stay at the Westin La Paloma, you have to splurge once in awhile, right? Also celebrated at Red Robin with a GIANT birthday sundae and Domi was *stunned* when the wait staff sang to him. :)
- Of course we had to do his annual photo shoot for his birthday and Easter. My babycakes never takes a bad picture!
- Renaissance Festival - can you say cutest knight ever? He and his pal Ethan had a blast and so did we! Of course we left with a knight helmet and shield... Domi promised he would be a knight for Halloween next year.
- Easter! Brunch with the Cerrito family and egg hunt at our house. Peaceful and beautiful day!
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Catching up on 1st Quarter 2013
Whoa... I have not updated this blog in 3 months! Sorry about that, we have been so busy as usual! Here are photos from Christmas and 2013 to date. Some highlights of the last few months: